Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 14 years old and have rashes near my private areas. What should I do? Please prescribe some cream or medicine. I have tried sofradex and kz for relief. With 1Al for allergy.

2 Doctors Answered
Hello, chances of having fungal infection on the private part are high as the area is always covered where air can't pass through as well as it sweats also. But then as well more symptoms are required to know the exact diagnosis. And associated medical condition or symptoms. Medication: meantime, can take homoeopathic medicine - tellurium 30/ 3 times a day daily for 15 days. Revert.
1 person found this helpful
Hello you can use itchguard ointment locally.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Allergy treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews