Respected sir, I am suffering from mouth problem that is blood is coming from my teeth. I am using dabur red paste. Can you help me.

Respected sir, I am suffering from mouth problem that is ...
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth. - floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque. - control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress. - rinse with salt water or hydrogen peroxide to keep the area clean. Avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth. - stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums. - eat a balanced diet and limit snacking between meals. Carbohydrates and sugars feed dental plaque. - try an oral irrigation device, commonly known as a" water pick, to clear debris from around the gum line. - you may need deep cleaning along with surgical curettage or gum strengthening procedure. Use pepsodent tooth paste & gum paint for 2 to 3 weeks. Advance procedures can be done with laser.
visit a dentist soon as this is gum infection. you need to get your teeth professionally cleaned by dentist. gum infection develop due to deposition of plaque and calculus around teeth which causes gum bleeding also. professional cleaning will remove these layers and infection will subside soon. use soft bristle brush for a month or two.