Sir I always drink milk at night, I drink at least 3-4 litre of water. But still I have dark circles, my face looks very dull. I get very tired when I go out. But my friends they remain active though they work same hours as me please suggest me some cream to apply which will be effective but not so expensive. My skin is dry and dull.
10 years experience
Ask Free Question
You can go for following remedy it will help you
1. Peel and slice ½ cucumber
2. Peel and chop 1 potato 3. Crush them together to make paste
4. Press this paste on a sieve 5. Extract the juice 6. Chill the juice
7. Dip cotton pads in the juice
8. Place them on your eyelids making sure they cover the entire dark spots
9. Leave for 15-20 min
10. Wash gently
• Ageing results in dryness of skin which leads to dark circles
• Mental or physical stress
• Lack of sleep
• An unhealthy diet
This is very helpful.
3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.