7 years experience
Ask Free Question
hair loss is common in this modern society the hair loss are due to various reason 1. Hereditary
3. Inadequate vitamins and proteins
4. Too much breaking down of hair
6. Any bacterial infection
to prevent hair loss
1. Take more curry leaves
2. Apply egg and curd on hairs weekly once
3. Avoid using all the chemical shampoos
4. Take more soya beand
5. Eat more palak leaf, which provides the protein required for hair growth
6. Use homoeopathy oil - montana oil (sbl - company)- enrich the hair, and helps to keep dark and grow
7. Use homeopathy shampoo - red shampoo - prevents the dandruff
8. Use homoeopathy medicine - help you for the better growth of hair.
For more details ping us in private question section.
elaveni homeo clinic, vellore.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Female Hair Loss treatment