Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 42 years old woman. After my second son ligature has done now I want to have a child again, is there any way to have a child?

2 Doctors Answered
it is possible to religation surgery again so,you can visit to doctor and consult about surgery if,you want conceive.
1 person found this helpful
Hello, yes you can opt for tubal recanalization surgery to get your tubes re-opened again.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.