I have a cyst on my nose it doesn't not remove by any cream plzz tell me the home remedy for cyst and how to remove scar on face using home remedy.

I have a cyst on my nose it doesn't not remove by any cre...
• Mix castor oil and a little amount of baking soda until you make a paste. • Place the paste on the surface of the mole. • Leave the paste on the mole for a few hours. • The paste will dry after a few hours. • This can be done about twice every day.
To clear the scar marks - • Apply one teaspoon Besan with one teaspoon of curd and a pinch of haldi (turmeric) mix it with water then apply for 15 minutes then rinse off it with water. • Apply one teaspoon orange juice or take a piece of orange open it then apply that area for 5 minutes then rinse off it. *Take fuller, s earth (multani mitti) and sandalwood powder (chandan powder) mixed in same quantity mixed in water and apply on the mark in night and wash it after 1 hour. It will slowly removes the marks. *Take a piece of aloe vera. Apply gel of leaves on mark daily. Wash it after 30 minutes.