I am 18 year old male and I get a massive leg pain for 5 to 10 minutes. I do not know why do I get it please can you suggest me something.

I am 18 year old male and I get a massive leg pain for 5 ...
Sit to Stand •Excellent hip exercises to maintain your leg and hip strength. •One of the most important exercises used daily to keep your independence and confidence. 8. Heel Stand Strengthens the front part of the lower leg with ank Strengthening exercise has many health related benefits which reduce disease and improve your functional quality of life including: •Improving your lean muscle mass. •Reducing your blood pressure which reduces your risk of stroke and coronary heart disease. •Improving your bone health to reduce the risk of osteoporosis. •Improve your glucose tolerance and insulin resistance. •Increase the strength of your low back reducing lower back pain. •Providing beneficial effects on lowering your total cholesterol. Below you will find 12 great lower body strengthening exercises to try. Have a chair handy for some of the standing exercises to help with balance. Pick two or three to perform when you exercise during the week. Strengthening exercises for seniors should be done at least twice a w 1. Ankle Circles 1. Ankle Circles •This exercise improves your ankle flexibility and ability to move your ankle upward and downward. •This is a great warm up exercise for the lower leg and feet. 2. Hip Marching.