Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having salivary stone under my tongue since 6 months. My left portion of the jaw under the stone pains when touched. What to do?

2 Doctors Answered
visit a oral n maxillofacial surgeon for treatment. lasers 'll b helpfull n treating ur condition.
1 person found this helpful
Mr. Lybrate-user, it will be best if you get this stone removed. You may have to consult the local oral surgeon for the same. But this stone can become a source of external infection if you don't get it removed at the earliest.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.