I am 25 years old. My front 4 teeths ate too big and there is gap between the teeths. I want wear braces and also cut teeth in same size. Can you say me the approximate age and total cost to wear the braces ?

Your age is good for treatment, as far as orthodontic is concern we don't usually cut your teeth but with alignment we make them same in size. Cost of braces is very variable. First which kind of braces you want, metallic, ceramic, colourful etc. For further detail you can have private consultative with me for further detail.
Braces can be worn in your age. But the cost varies from 25, 000-1, 00, 000.
Yes, certainly you can treat your problem with braces. Braces in my clinic ranges from rs1500/- to rs 6 lakhs. There are also other surgical option where your complaint can be rectified within a day for which I have to see the patient in person. You may consult me, Consultation free.
You should start treatment now only. Cost depends on cases. Approx. It will be 25-30k.