Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I've been suffering from body pain from almost 6 months and it is now un bearable specially at the shoulder and the upper joint of my leg. What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Go for blood for serum uric acid and rhumatoid factor. Take tab etoroxib 90mg daily. Report after test.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.