I had a RCT in upper right molar. It has been done perfectly. I am having no problem with it. Do I need to have a cap fixed there.Please help sir.

I had a RCT in upper right molar. It has been done perfec...
After rct your tooth loses its nutrition from the root area, because of that there might be weakness of tooth structure and it may break. Hence cap is very important for your tooth to be secured and to serve it's function for longer time.
Hi, ideally after root canal treatment procedure the tooth becomes brittle and has more chances of cracking that is why crown is required to protect the tooth.
rct makes the teeth dead n brittle. slowly your teeth will start breaking. do go for cap. it will prevent teeth breakage.
Yes any rct treated teeth needs a crown for its longevity n better occlusal function so please go for a crown.
Cap is must after rct.
Hello, yes a cap is must otherwise the tooth will break. Capping will restore the damaged tooth strength.