Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, Last few days I feel like falling down while walking, driving and standing.. Feel bit burning sensation also in stomach. Eye vision also not proper. My age is 33. Please advice Mr. Back head also paining and acidity problem also there with heavy body pain.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello lybrate-user. There are multiple causes responsible for diminution/ blurring of vision. Let me enumerate them in brief for you: (1) refractive error. This is one of the commonest reasons responsible. Minus or plus number in one eye or both eyes may be responsible for weak/ blurred vision. The solution for this is glasses/ contact lens/ refractive surgery (if applicable). It should be checked by a trained optometrist/ ophthalmologist and proper glasses should be prescribed. (2) cornea related problem: injury, degeneration, infections or inflammation occurring on the cornea tend to causes loss of transparency and lead to weakening of vision. These should be assessed preferably by a cornea specialist and treated appropriately. (3) cataract in the lens of the eye: this usually occurs with increasing age but in some cases may occur at a younger age. There are multiple systemic factors responsible (eg. Diabetes, increased cholesterol levels, etc) injury to the eye may also cause cataract. This should be assessed and treated appropriately by a cataract specialist. (4) retina/ vitreous problems: these occur due to a variety of reasons such as high minus numbers, diabetes, trauma, etc. These issues are best assessed and treated by a retina specialist. There are good quality surgical options available for the same. (5) optic nerve related problems: these may occur due to raised eye pressure (glaucoma), or occur in association with certain conditions related to the brain and the blood vessels. These are best assessed by a retina/ glaucoma specialist (whichever applicable). (6) neurological problems: certain problems in the brain and the central nervous system tend to cause weakening/ blurring of vision. These are best assessed by an eye specialist in concordance with a neurologist and a neurosurgeon if required. Thus, based on the category you fall under, it would be necessary to take appropriate help and treatment. Hope my suggestions helped you. Take care.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.