I got little bump on my left side of left knee. Its painless. I think their is liquid inside. I got that after the cardio session in my gym. In that session I run very fast for long tym. I went to local doctor also. He told me their is nothing to worry. It is bakaslite (it was like that I noe knly pronunciation of that. I dnt the proper spelling). Can you tell me waht is that. I am still worry about that because size of bum is not reducing!

I got little bump on my left side of left knee. Its painl...
Quadriceps exercises- lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core strengthening exercise- straight leg raised with toes turned outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. Repeat 10 times, twice a day. Sports taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area contrast fomentation (hot and cold).