Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I think I'm suffering from anal fissure last 2 month. Pls suggest me the best doctor in delhi ncr.

1 Doctor Answered
Anal fissure is a common disease, treated by general surgeons. It requires sitz baths, some local intra anal ointment application, anti inflammatory drugs, treatment of constipation etc. Sometimes surgery may be required if severe condition or if medical treatment fails.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.