I am worry about my teeth. Two are damaged by bacterias. Can you please tell me about how to remove these bacterias, also suggest me which of the toothpaste I have to use.

I am worry about my teeth. Two are damaged by bacterias. ...
Hi good morning lybrate-user. Well you might need to visit a dentist near you. Because you can't remove bacteria on your own with the help of any toothpaste. We have equipment to clean the cavities and than fill it up with specific materials.
Tooth has dental caries. It needs restoration.
you can't remove it at home. visit the dentist n get the cavity filled with or without rct depending on the extent of decay.
Sir for this you need to get filling/restoration done by a dentist in your locality. Proper brushing is good with any toothpaste just get a habit of doing warm water with salt rinses atleast 2-3 times a day for better oral hygiene. Thank you.
you got decay on teeth.. you have to go for teeth filling from dentist soon...