I have some skin problems. On face dark marks I can remove so please give me a advices.

I have some skin problems. On face dark marks I can remov...
Hello lybrate-user Popping or scratching acne can leave scars. Your skin care regimen and lifestyle habits are the primary predictors of your skin’s health. Some of the leading factors that take a toll on the quality and texture of your skin are stress, lack of sleep, poor nutrition, pollution, damage from the sun’s ultraviolet rays, excessive smoking and drinking alcohol. There are thousands of skin and beauty care products that promise to give you clear and glowing skin. Instead of relying on these products, you can try some simple and easy home remedies to improve the overall health and appearance of your skin. Home remedies Natural home remedy using honey, lemon juice, almond OIL and milk: 1. Take 1 tbsp of honey 2. Add 1 tbsp lemon juice 3. Add 1 tbsp almond oil 4. Add 2 tbsp of milk 5. Mix Well 6. Apply on the affected area NOTE: Stop application if irritation persists and apply coconut oil. Rx Chandan+ Tulasi powder E/A with warm water for 20 Mins Evefresh cream E/A regular application day time. Kumkumadi lepa E/a night regularly for 40 days.