Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doctor myself Sana am 18 years old am suffering from mensuration till 4 may to still running what should I do to stop this please suggest me something.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello if you are suffering from bleeding since long time try to stop it first. Then have hormonal test and ultrasound. Take previous history of menstruation. If it is habitual try to go through treatment as per test. Hope you will be fully cured by medicine. Take uterine tonic of ayurveda medicine like m2 tone or amycodial to regulate.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.