Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My Daughter is suffering in cerebral Palsy (CP Child) She was not a knock holding, Talking, Walking ETC. She age is 2 Years 06 Months Old please Consult Me a Doctor.

1 Doctor Answered
Cp is a teamwork if treatment is the concern. A physiotherapist, orthopedician, and many others work under advocacy of a pediatrician.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.