I have problem of number 2 I take to much time some time I came out from toilet without doing anything I suffering from 5 year.

I have problem of number 2 I take to much time some time ...
There are very useful tips to cure the hard stool problem- 1. Eat high fiber foods such as whole grain, oats and fruits such as sweet potatoes, pears, apple, plums, beans, broccoli or spinach help and make easy to passage of stool 2. Soak a few dates in milk, squash it to make a paste and take it with milk for a week to relieve constipation. 3. Triphala churna (a mixture of amla, haritaki, and vibhitaki) taken with honey twice a day is a great remedy for constipation. If you are diabetic so take this with warm water. 4. Taking a teaspoon of ghee mixed in a glass of hot milk before going to bed. 5. Boil a few figs (fresh and ripe or dried) in a glass of milk, and drink this mixture at night before going to bed. Figs have high fiber content and provide quick relief from constipation. 6. Drinking half a cup of cabbage juice twice daily may help relieve constipation. 7. Drink half a glass of spinach juice mixed with half a glass of water twice daily for two to three days, and find relief even from severe constipation. 8. Drink at least 3 liters of water every day to keep your body hydrated and improve bowel movement. 9. Cut down on alcohol, tea, and coffee since they can worsen constipation. 10. Regular physical exercise is a must for proper bowel movement. Pranayama and yoga are also beneficial. Yoga such as pavan muktasana, balasana, ardha matsyendrasana, and suptavajrasana are among the many yoga asanas that help relieve constipation.