Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 35 years old married. I have suffering since last 10 days. I have burning sensation in my urine place after ejaculation.

1 Doctor Answered
Just wash your private parts after the act. And consult further for detailed assessment and management.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.