Can you please help me to get a home remedy for hair loss. It is troubling alot. I have tried a lot of oils but nothing has helped. Pls help me.

Can you please help me to get a home remedy for hair loss...
Good afternoon lybrate user:) 1. You can make your own oil my drying tem stripes of curry leaves in the sun and ther make a powder of it to this add 1 tsp of methi seed make powder of it too now take 125 ml of coconut oil and 35 ml of castor oil put it on stove let is boil now add the powders to it after 30 mins you wil see that the oil and powder seprates out and the oil turns green in color keep this aside for 10 hrs after 10 hrs seive it through a cotten cloth in a bottle and apply this oil regularly you will see results your self. 2. Take proteins in your diet 3. Increase leafy veg in your diet 4. Have milk curd and coconut frequently 5. Make a pack of coconut milk curd methi seed powder neem powder jabakusum you can add egg also if you wnt to and apply this on your hair once a week 6. Apply arnic montanna mother tincture on your scalp 7. Use arnica hair oil 8. Apply mintop hair solution allopathic if you wnt to opt for 9. Take follihair tablet its a supplement for hair I would suggest you to consult a homeopath aur trichologists for complete cure of your hairfall there are many other advance procedures like mesotherapy prp stem celk therapy etc wich Dr. Can explain you personally. Take care:)