Hello sir, I have a problem, that I am suffering from mouth stink. please give me any solution or treatment. Thank you sir.

Hello sir, I have a problem, that I am suffering from mou...
This problem due to unclean hygiene. Keep oral hygiene condition. Brush your teeth at least two times. Visit to dentist for medicinal treatment that.
We use the term halitosis for it. Lf you are suffering from it means you are carrying microbes with you in the former of plaque and calculus. Do scaling and polishing use mouth rinse do gargling twice brushing.
go for scaling and polishing of teeth. use mouthwash twice daily after brushing. maintain proper oral hygiene. increase your water intake. avoid oilly spicy n junk n aromatic foods.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist use betadine mouth wash thrice daily.
Please get your teeth professionally cleaned by a dentist. After cleaning of the teeth maintain your oral hygiene. You can ask your dentist about ways to maintain proper oral hygiene.