Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hii sir. I have space in my front teeth. And I want to reshape them. Please leovide me some suggestions.

4 Doctors Answered
U may consult a orthodontist may be you require braces.
Space between teeth can be effectively c.losed by orthodontic braces treatment. teeth shaping can be done with composite or ceramic laminates or veneers. I hope you have got the answer. I wish you glowing beautiful smile.
Treatment with braces'll b best for your age and requires approx 12-18 months of time. Consult an orthodontist.
Dental braces or cosmetic smile designing can help you correct it. Please kindly consult a dentist for a detailed oral examination and do the needful as suggested.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.