Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My teeth is being cavity. I tried all toothpaste but no effect yet. Can you help me how to relief from cavity?

5 Doctors Answered
Once there is a cavity/hole in your teeth, it can't b reversed bck to its good health by any home remedies or any kind of toothpaste. It requires definitive treatment n intervention by dentist like filling of tooth after cleaning the decay. If the decay is extensive, rct followed by capping'll b done.
2 people found this helpful
Tooth paste can not fill cavity get filling done by a dentist u may require rct and cap
1 person found this helpful
get these cavities restored by a dentist as soon as possible.
1 person found this helpful
You need to visit dental surgeon for check up and filling of cavity and you will be fine.
1 person found this helpful
•If your cavity in the tooth is caused by decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.