Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 48 year old female on thyrox 50 since 1995. I have huge under eye bags. Pl suggest remedy.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello you can consult local oculoplasty surgeon. Eye bags can be treated for cosmetic reasons best of luck.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.