Hi one of my tooth have cavity kindly suggest what I should filling or have root canal.

Hi one of my tooth have cavity kindly suggest what I shou...
If pain and sensation like hot and cold then you do rct otherwise filling.
Cavity with pain and sensitivity root canal treatment cavity without pain filling but most often people realise the cavity only by pain in that tooth a professional advice is always the right way trust your dentists advice.
•If your cavity in the tooth is caused by decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection.
Get is filling done by a dentist u may require rct and cap
Once there is a cavity/hole in your teeth, it can't b reversed bck to its good health by any home remedies. It requires definitive treatment n intervention by dentist like filling of tooth after cleaning the decay. If the decay is extensive, rct followed by capping'll b done. An x ray'll help the dentist arrive at the conclusion.
Please consult a dentist. You may need a filling only. Or an rct if the cavity is very deep or painful.