Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a slipped disc and sciatica. Can you pls suggest a good painkiller? I am allergic to tramadol.

1 Doctor Answered
You may try a combination of diclofenac and serratiopeptidase. Its is available in the market under the name of chymeral forte.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.