Dear sir/ mam I am suffering from my teeth. I feel sensitivity when we take water. Also there is a whole in between the teeth. Please suggest me. Thanks with regards.

Dear sir/ mam
I am suffering from my teeth. I feel sensit...
Hello lybrate-user, if there is hole in between the teeth, it could be cavity, fill it up as soon as possible. For sensitive teeth you can apply vantej toothpaste for 4-5 over the teeth and then do normal brushing. Also you can use senquel ad mouthwash without dilution twice daily. Keep it in mouth for 5 mins.
Dear sir/ mam
There are many causes of sensitivity like cavities, gum problems, attrition the long therm treatment depends on the cause, visit a dentist for a check up.
Dear sir/ mam
This could b either due to sensitivity due to loss of enamel surface or due to decay of tooth. Tooth decay can b treated by filling of tooth or by rct n capping of the decay is deep. Sensitivity can b reduced by using desensitizing toothpaste such as senquelf or sensodyne toothpaste by rubbing some amount of toothpaste onto your tooth surface n wait till 5 mins before rinsing it off. Get your teeth evaluated by dentist to know the cause of your problem n get treated accordingly. Regsrds.