Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 21 years old male and I am suffering from eyesight problem due to allergy. I am using glasses regularly but I am tired of these glasses. Kindly suggest me some medicine to cure my eyes allergy.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi eye allergies and glasses usually are not connected to and can be dealt with separately allergies need some medications while eye glasses have options of contactvlens use, lasik, or phakik lenses all are safe and can be used as per your requirements.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.