My tooth become hollow I think there is cavity in my tooth please suggest me how to remove pain in my tooth and how my tooth can be fill.

My tooth become hollow I think there is cavity in my toot...
If you have cavity with pain in your teeth that means they require root canal treatment so consult any dentist for root canal treatment.
The type of treatment you have for toothache /sensitivity/swelling will depend on the cause of the pain, so your dentist will examine your mouth and may carry out an X-ray to try to identify the problem. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling is caused by tooth decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling is caused by a loose or broken filling, the filling will be taken out, any decay will be removed and a new filling put in place. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection. •If your toothache / sensitivity/swelling can't be treated using these methods, or if your tooth is impacted (wedged between another tooth and your jaw), it may need to be removed.
You are having cavity with pain means cavity has reached to the nerve. Now this cavity can't be simply filled, it requires root canal treatment.
Get filling done by a dentist u may require rct and cap