Hi sir I fall in a dental issue. When my age is below 16 years there a small accident and my one teeth is damaged. Can I repaired that.

Hi sir I fall in a dental issue. When my age is below 16 ...
Hello yes it can repaired very well. If it is broken half then laminates or crown can be given on it. But if the tooth have gone darker or little blackish in shade then go for root canal treatment first.
Yes you can get it fixed by getting a composite restoration or by a crown. Visit your dentist.
Yes of course you can repair that tooth by doing proper recommend treatment for it as you have given the history of accident your broken tooth might have changed its colour from white to yellowish brown you will have to take a radiograph of perticulour tooth and come to the conclusion about treatment plan but it can be restorable but needs radiograph for fracture line detection.
Yes it can be repaired by doing root canal treatment replacing with crown.
If the tooth breaks, have the tooth contoured. Fill the crack in. Place a crown on your tooth. If the tooth has been badly damaged and the nerve or pulp is exposed, the dentist may have to perform a root canal to save the tooth. If the tooth has been severely damaged, it may have to be extracted.