Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I (26 year old male) have got swelling on penis, may be on skin only from top side, (yesterday I have driven bike in situation my penis is slidely pressing sometime with fuel tank, may be its the reason)solution please, thank u.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear use any anti septic cream (like betadin ointment). If you are not suffering from any other ailment, then you will be okay in next one/two days. Ayurveda for sure cure.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.