I used to smoke daily is this is the one reason to sperm spem count & quality? And also suggest what can I do to improve sperm count. What medicine you suggest?

I used to smoke daily is this is the one reason to sperm ...
Dear lybrate user, a single sperm cell takes about 4 months to mature fully before it is being ejaculated. So I would request to continue the following medication for at least 6 months:- 1) add 5 drops of each of homoeopathic selenium 1m + homoeopathic aurum met 1m + homoeopathic zincum met 1m in a glass of water & drink it early morning before brushing your teeth daily. Again prepare the same mixture & drink it before bathing. Repeat the same process again at evening daily 2) take 30 drops of homoeopathic sterlin-m (repl company), thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. This combination of homeopathic remedies have effectively increased the sperm count in about 95% of patients who are suffering from oligospermia as per my experience. Along with the aforesaid medications follow the precautions given below for effective results:- 1) you should abstain from any sexual intercourse or masturbation during the first three months of medication 2) avoid wearing tight underwear 3) avoid driving car/bike for more than 30 minutes continuously 4) avoid any type of addiction if you have any. You have to continue the medication for 6 months continuously but I advise you to check your sperm count by conducting semen analysis after every three months of the aforesaid medication in order to know the progress.