I had braces 5 years back and now suddenly my middle teeth has shifted and bite not perfect and bit forward. What can be the reason I do not have any bad habit and still.

I had braces 5 years back and now suddenly my middle teet...
Its little difficult to answer without looking at your teeth but out of many reasons, these are the most compelling ones in your case: your wisdom teeth might have erupted in these years pushing the entire line of your teeth anteriorly or say, to the front. Next reason could be the retainer. In a few cases retainers are to be worn for the lifetime, and if that was the requirement in your case and you were not advised/you didn't follow the advice, the movement of your teeth can be related with this. Get an appointment from the same orthodontist or another one to discuss the necessary steps for rectifying your condition.
Hi lybrate-user, teeth that assume a new position under the force of braces have a tendency to move back to their original position with time. To prevent this, after fixed braces have played their role, patients are provided with a temporary/removable appliance that serves to strengthen the bone and helps teeth be in their newly acquired position. It appears that you have not worn your retentive appliances (the temporary appliance) regularly.