Sir I am suffering from lefjaw side portion swelling. Since last 5 days or 6 days Although I did not got any sort of pain and injury in that portion. I consult a dentist and he done opg x-ray and said there is no problem except 8th tooth s erupting. He prescribed Clavam 625mg 1×2 5 days Vito m 1×2 5 days And a pain killer on s. O which I am not taking As I have no pain at all. Please tell me take measures to subside swelling soon and is the prescription OK.

Sir I am suffering from lefjaw side portion swelling. Sin...
Hi. Take given medication from your dentist. But permanent solution is removal of wisdom tooth.
Wisdom teeth usually make their appearance between the ages of 17 and 21, though it's possible for them to push through earlier or later. Referred to as your" third molars, these four teeth begin to push through the skin like any other tooth, which can cause pain or swelling. However, wisdom teeth are much more likely to grow in at an incorrect angle – even sideways – causing impaction that can radiate this pain or swelling to the teeth in front of it. In such cases extraction of the 3rd molar is advisable.