I am suffering from teeth problem, there is a hole in my teeth, how can I recover from it?

I am suffering from teeth problem, there is a hole in my ...
It has to be filled up by a dentist or you may require to get a cap from a dentist.
Once your teeth is damaged with a decay/ hole, there is no way you can reverse it with any remedies. Visit a dentist asap to get it cleaned n filled. If your hole in teeth has been extensive n damaged your teeth nerve, you'll require rct n capping. Regards.
Get filling done by a dentist u may require rct and cap
•If your cavity in the tooth is caused by decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection.