Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have already make sex with my bf now am going to marry someone so my husband have any chance that he now about I have already made sex with someone. I so what should I do.

2 Doctors Answered
You can undergo a surgical procedure called hymenoplasty. It restores the hymen which is considered to be a sign of virginity.
1 person found this helpful
Hi lybrate-user. Welcome to lybrate. It's unlikely that your husband will know that you are not a virgin. Hymen gets torn in many women in childhood itself due to trauma or sports. So its unlikely that he would actually come to know. Hope this information has been helpful. All the best.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.