Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am male of 26 years. By the last 10 days, I have pimple like structure on the opening of my anus and now it got cut and it's paining a lot.. What should I do to cure it. Is it piles or anything else. How can I cure it.

2 Doctors Answered
Respected lybrate-user hi it seems inflammatory boil. Avoid oily spicy nonveg stuffs. Have more liquids green leafy veg fiber content fruits. Apply xylocaine (5) jelly over anal part after passing stool & sitz bath (sitting in tub filled with leuk warm water for 10-10 min mor & eve). Tab zenflox - oz, histac (150), flanzen -d mor & eve after meals for 5 days.
Mr. Lybrate-user, you mostly had an peri anal abscess, for which you will have pain for at least for a week. You can sit in a tub of warm water for aduration of 10 min, 3 times in a day, pain will decrease.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.