My wife's age is 42 and my age is 44. We have sex once in month. My wife not like sex. How interest is develop in her about sex.

My wife's age is 42 and my age is 44. We have sex once in...
Hi, I had gone through your question and understand your concerns, For women, sex is usually an emotional act as well as a physical act. The deeper the emotional connection, the better the sex will be for her and the deeper her desire for her lover will become. Share your feelings with your woman and express how you feel about her freely. For her, what goes on outside the bedroom is an important factor of what will occur in the bedroom. Women's bodies are fun to explore. Experiment and try things as she allows. She'll thank you later. Although this seems like a lot to remember, it will be worth it for you. Your pleasure is directly connected to how she feels. And trust me, if you’re not giving it to her how she likes it, she’s not going to want to give it to you at all. Couples who believe the sole reason for thrusting is to achieve orgasm often end up suffering from mechanical sex that is devoid of any emotional depth and lasting enjoyment.