Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear doctor My vagina has got infection from 8th mnth. I tke a treatment nw my prob is solved. But nw my biggest prob I feel my vagina become smaller. I'm very very afraid. I can visit a doctor. Bt I dnt nw he to explain. I am requesting please Give me suggestion im my married. I dnt no fluent English.

1 Doctor Answered
Medicines will not alter the size of your vagina. If you are having a problem you need a gynaecological examination to discuss further management.
6 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.