Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have extra growth of gums on my teeth. How this growth can be reduced. Are there any medicines available.

2 Doctors Answered
Homoeopathy has good treatment for your problem, without causing adverse effects. Take homoeopathic medicine merc sol 30 daily in the morning and give feedback after 6 days.
According to your age you must have history of bleeding from gums or bad breath or any history of systemic disease like diabetease b. P. If it is so rule out the proper cause of swelling or any bone loss in jawbone then will discuss about t/t till that you can go for warm salinegargles.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.