I smoke weed everyday and my weight is reducing very fast I can't stop smoking it and I need to gain weight back again.

I smoke weed everyday and my weight is reducing very fast...
You will feel like you can't but you really can. You must keep trying again and again. It is likely that smoking weed has affected your appetite and your metabolism to bring about weight loss. So your first line of action is to quit smoking. If you are finding it very difficult to give it up on your own then admit yourself in a rehabilitation center and go through the 12 steps to recovery. After that attend na meetings and keep yourself clean forever. You will need to alter your lifestyle, change your friends, your haunts, your habits, etc. You must learn to have fun in clean ways. You must exercise regularly, eat well and sleep well. Emotionally you must be able to handle your feelings by expressing them appropriately. A counselor will teach you about emotions and how to handle them. If this does not work for your weight gain then you should consult a doctor to examine for any other reasons.