Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from the problem of Shighrapatan for last 2 years I am unable to satisfy my girlfriend Please suggest any cure to my problem.

5 Doctors Answered
I suggest you to take diet which is rich in vitamin b and c.
1 person found this helpful
There are a number of pills available for males with the chemists. Use any one of them as instructed on the package.
Rx agnus cast 200 5 drops tds some little water after seven days reported me.
Take tab. Kutub 30 x 1 daily one hour before sexaual activity and do regular kegel's exercise.
1 person found this helpful
Take fresh fruits rich in antioxidant daily. Take 3-4 mannuka n 4 almod (overnight soaked) daily in the morning. Agnus castus 200 liquid 5 drops bd for 7 days (homoeopathic medicine) after that consult.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.