I am suffering from the problem of Shighrapatan for last 2 years I am unable to satisfy my girlfriend Please suggest any cure to my problem.

I am suffering from the problem of Shighrapatan for last ...
I suggest you to take diet which is rich in vitamin b and c.
There are a number of pills available for males with the chemists. Use any one of them as instructed on the package.
Rx agnus cast 200 5 drops tds some little water after seven days reported me.
Take tab. Kutub 30 x 1 daily one hour before sexaual activity and do regular kegel's exercise.
Take fresh fruits rich in antioxidant daily. Take 3-4 mannuka n 4 almod (overnight soaked) daily in the morning. Agnus castus 200 liquid 5 drops bd for 7 days (homoeopathic medicine) after that consult.