Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj Sen
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj SenYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
"I always feel like I get plenty of time to explain my issues without feeling rushed. I've managed to get in to be seen within a timely manner even without an appointment"Dr. Pankaj Sen is awesome. He is caring and his utmost concern is your comfort."
I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to Dr Pankaj Sen and the lower/upper respiratory tract infection treatment I didn't lose hope. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Shri Clinic is so nice.
Dr. Pankaj Sen provides answers that are very helpful. Ty so much for helping me
Krishan Kumar Soni
Dr. Pankaj Sen provides answers that are knowledgeable and prompt. Thanks
I am 17 years old. I used to have more water to drink (1.25 litre per meal). I got more sweats when I enter a Rush or any compact places even I have long walk too.
I am getting lot of sneezes during early morning and night times after that my nose begins to run heavily and also I am getting eye irritation. What is the reason for this.
Hi doctor, I am 25 male, and I had problem with no /little facial and body hair growth. I was looking like kid. Please help.
I have a problem of night fall and that is why my penis was dropped. Please help me that how can I get relief from this.
How a man can maintain the testosterone level. Also explain supplements which are used to maintain testosterone level.
Sir mri age around 22 years h aur meri health but weak h mein bhut patla hu please treatment ke liye advice dijiye.
I want to make My penis bigger as its is of 5 inch but I need to make it more big so please give me some idea and description regarding it.
Eye allergy or allergic conjunctivitis is an eye disorder where inflammation of the conjunctiva in the eyes takes place. Eye allergies are different from contagious or bacterial conjunctivitis. Eye allergies are more likely to occur during the hot, summer season. Homeopathy offers excellent treatment for eye allergies. Below listed are are some homeopathic medicines, which cure eye allergies, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed.
- Apis Mel: Apis Mel treats eye allergies characterized by a burning and stinging sensation in the eyes. Oedema accumulates around the eyes, and the eyelids become swollen and puffy. Watery discharge comes out of the eyes.
- Euphrasia: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating eye allergies where there is an acrid discharge from the eyes. The discharge is acidic and burns the skin that comes in contact with the same. Burning pain in the eyes is indicated. The eyes become watery.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is an effective homeopathic medicine used in case of eye allergies with an abundant, prulent discharge. The patient develops photo phobia, and splinter like pain in the eyes is experienced. The conjunctiva swells.
- Ruta: This is a fine homeopathic medicine for treating eye allergies where there is a sensation of the presence of a foreign body in the eyes. Indicated by severe eye irritation, the patient feels something like a dust particle is stuck in his eyes. The eyes become red and painful.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used when there is relief due to the application of cold water. Symptoms include discharge of a thick, yellow fluid from the eyes. Itching and burning is caused. The eyelids feel agglutinated.
Other than homeopathic remedies, natural, home-based remedies can be used to treat eye allergies as well. They are:
- Cold compress: Application of cold compress around the allergy affected area provides relief. Soak a cloth in cold water and apply it gently to the affected area. Chamomile tea bags can be used as cold compress.
- Cucumber: You can place round slices of cucumber over the allergy affected area on the eyes to get relief. Cucumbers contain anti-irritation properties, which help to reduce puffiness, swelling and irritation in the eyes.
- Rosewater: Rose water is an effective natural remedy for eye allergies. It soothes and cools the eyes, and makes the eyes clear. Rose water can be used as an eye drop.
- Green tea: Green tea is completely natural and gives relief to eye allergies. It soothes the eyes and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
Eye allergies are common and affect people during summer the most. They may reoccur every year. Homeopathic and natural treatment methods for eye allergies are very efficient treatment procedures. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
The sensitivity towards cold is different for all people and some people are much more sensitive to cold than others. They are more prone to common cold, cough and sinus problems. Homeopathy is an ideal for treatment of disorders caused due to cold or due to extra sensitivity to cold. Other than the symptoms, homeopathy effectively cures the underlying causes that cause the condition.
Here is a list of common homeopathic medicines, which are used to cure different conditions arising from cold sensitivity, along with the symptoms which appear based on which they are prescribed.
- Aconite: Aconite is used when there is a sudden onset of cold due to exposure to dry and cold weather conditions. High fever is indicated. The patient is restless, extra sensitive towards light, and has a runny nose. Sneezing and headache prevail.
- Allium Cepa: This homeopathic medicine is used when there is a burning nasal discharge which causes a burning sensation on the skin and upper lip. The eyes become red and burning is felt. There is a tickling sensation in the larynx and painful cough.
- Arsenicum: When a person experiences thick, yellow and watery nasal discharge, which causes a burning sensation to the skin, arsenicum is used. The nose feels blocked with irritation and a tickling sensation. Violent, frequent sneezing and coughing are indicated. Headaches and chest pain are likely.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is used in cases of sudden onset of cold accompanied with high fever, enhanced pupil size and a hot, dry sensation on the face. Extra light sensitivity develops, and the affected person has a sore throat and experiences throbbing headaches. A barking cough is observed.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used when cold moves onto the chest and is painful, spasmodic cough is experienced while breathing deeply, eating or drinking. The chest pain increases with movement. The patient becomes irritable, tired, feels sick and thirsty. He would want to be left alone.
- Chamomilla: This homeopathic medicine is used when an earache occurs due to cold. The patient gets irritable and experiences pain. One cheek becomes red and hot while the other cheek remains cool and pale.
- Eupatorium: Eupatorium is used where a person develops deep back ache and ache in the limbs due to cold. Severe headache is experienced, and the eyeballs become sore. Chills and fevers are very frequent. The patient feels thirsty and vomiting may be indicated.
Enhanced sensitivity towards cold makes a person prone to common cold and other related medical conditions. Homeopathy is a very effective treatment procedure for such conditions, and total treatment is ensured in a natural way. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.