I'm worried because several relatives in my family have had heart attacks. How can I tell if I'm at risk for heart disease? I haven't been sleeping well. Is that a cause for concern? I'm urinating more than usual. Should I be concerned? Tell me the answer.

I'm worried because several relatives in my family have h...
Genes do play a role in having a heart attack but aware people are able to reduce risk of getting one by taking care of other factors responsible for heat attacks like 1) stress 2) high cholesterol 3) smoking and exposure to pollution 4) no exercise schedule 5) sedentary lifestyle 6) diabetes with sugar not under control 7) higher levels of bad fats in bad and lower levels of good fats in blood 8) taking everything to heart. Now that you are aware of other factors which are responsible, I am sure taking care of these will reduce the risk of a heart attack despite genetics. Get blood tested for sugar, total lipid profile and get back here with reports. Do take care to reduce other factors like smoking & stress etc.