my friend has 1 month baby girl and from the day she is born whenever her mother tries to feed her automatically she vomits all the milk out of her mouth I have consulted a doctor in my village he I no child specialist he advised my friend wife not to eat any vegetable and she stopped eating vegetables she has tried this and week but nothing is changed still the baby is not Able to digest anything please advise me Thanks.

my friend has 1 month baby girl and from the day she is b...
Hello lybrate-user, congratulations on being a new parent. Firstly I would say mostly babies spit out milk in a curdled form which is quite normal. If the baby vomits after feeds then the best way out is to keep the baby upright for about 15-20 minutes after feeding the baby. This will lessen the chances of baby vomitting out the milk. Secondly your wife can eat anything and everything as that has no relation to the baby vomitting. She needs good amount of nutrition post delivery and more so while lactating so kindly do not cut down her vegetable intake but give her plenty of it and a good balanced diet.
If vomiting contd. You should shift the child to ppediatrician. In the city.