I have lot of pain in my head. I don't know how it is possible. My boss every day harassing me but you know one thing I am basically a good person. But some time I do not control my self I want to shouted him. Is it any problem doctor. I have lot of tension in my life please prescribe a medicine for me.

I have lot of pain in my head. I don't know how it is pos...
Clearly your headache is due to tension and stress you suffer. You can practise meditaion and yoga for stress control and try to develop a good relationship with boss by being good at work. . There are some anxiety or tension relieving tablet also