Hello sir, I am 21 years old. I have gum infection on my teeth and for that my teeth muscle is not healthy and my teeth and teeth muscle become ugly day by day. Plzzz give me some advice with medicine name to prevent this. Thank you.

For this visit your nearby dentist and get teeth cleaning that is scaling done followed by use of mouthwash for 7 days.
U may consult a periodontist u may require gum surgery
It might be periodontitis, a problem that affects your gums and bone supporting them. If you can undergo a professional cleaning (dentist) you can get rid of your problem to a large extent.
Hello lybrate-user, the condition is known as periodontitis. It is caused due to improper oral hygiene which leads to continues deposition of plaque and debris which can not be removed with your daily brushing and leads your gums shift down and down. Consult nearest dentist for scaling. Thank you.