Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello sir, I am 21 years old. I have gum infection on my teeth and for that my teeth muscle is not healthy and my teeth and teeth muscle become ugly day by day. Plzzz give me some advice with medicine name to prevent this. Thank you.

4 Doctors Answered
For this visit your nearby dentist and get teeth cleaning that is scaling done followed by use of mouthwash for 7 days.
1 person found this helpful
U may consult a periodontist u may require gum surgery
1 person found this helpful
It might be periodontitis, a problem that affects your gums and bone supporting them. If you can undergo a professional cleaning (dentist) you can get rid of your problem to a large extent.
1 person found this helpful
Hello lybrate-user, the condition is known as periodontitis. It is caused due to improper oral hygiene which leads to continues deposition of plaque and debris which can not be removed with your daily brushing and leads your gums shift down and down. Consult nearest dentist for scaling. Thank you.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.