Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 19 years male and I suffers from sinusitis from 4 months, give my diet details to get on with this disease.

1 Doctor Answered
You will need an evaluation of your sinusitis and a treatment plan is to be made. Consult an ent doctor. Just a change in diet will not be enough.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.