Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Actually I have a eye problem I am not able to see the small thing around I went to a lots od doctors but they r like we domt have any solution for your eyea I just need help.

2 Doctors Answered
Hello, you should use spectacles according to your sight number. Use CMD2 eye drop, 2 drop in each eye twice daily. Revert me after 1 month.
Hi, as it's not clear from your detail what kind of problem you do have, it would be better if you just send me those reports and prescription to know the exact disease you are suffering from as without any details it would be like throwing a dart in a dark.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.